The Service is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
Visitors: We collect information if you visit our website or use our Service, even if you do not register with Streddo including: IP address, geographic location (country based on IP address), browser type, version and language setting and operating system type, version and language setting.
Registration and Use of Service: In addition to the information above, we collect additional information when you register with our Service including: email address, password, name, user name, photo, birth date, geographic location, “about me” info and mobile device ID. We collect usage information when you use the Service such as: the designers, brands, and users you follow, wardrobes you create or like, items you pin, items you save, the users you are following and that are following you, the groups to which you belong, and comments you post.
Info through other Services: You also may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example, you may create an account via a social networking service (“SNS”) such as Instagram. When you do this, it allows us to obtain information from those accounts (for example, your posts or followers).
Contests: We collect information you provide to us when you enter a Streddo contests.
How We Use Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our Service;
- Suggest products or brands you might like;
- Process transactions or operate contests and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Help your friends and contacts find you on Streddo for example, through your Facebook account or email addresses;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Streddo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
- Customize the Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above.
Sharing Your Information
We may share personally identifiable information as follows:
- With your consent (for example, when you’ve chosen to link your Streddo account to Instagram);
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- With analytics providers for the purpose of analyzing user data;
- With advertisers;
- With other users (for example, your user profile is available for anyone to see);
- When we believe that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Streddo, our users, or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed or how many people viewed, clicked on, or engaged with an ad. We may also share aggregated trend data around search, engagement, or other member activities.
Your Choices Regarding Information
Email: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
Cookies: You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
Changing or Deleting Your Information: You may review, update, correct or delete the information in your account by contacting us or by editing your profile via the Service. If you wish to completely delete all of your information please email us at email@example.com. Your user account may become deactivated. We may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
Do Not Track
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.